Profile Photo

Backdeckbenny (Peter)Offline

    • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
      Pill

      Bloodshot eyes stare wildly Just looking for a reasonChemicals come on mildly Within the mystic season Watching stars drift slowlyI cast my gaze inwardWalking amongst the lowlyMy skin feels awkward Panic races through fearWalking across the wireMuted sound going clearAs my pulse spikes...

      Read More
      10 Comments
      • How seductive the call of pharmaceuticals. Health, happiness, sanity.. all disintegrated by one seemingly harmless cure.
        Excellent write, my friend!

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Detritus. So glad you connected with the write my friend. They’d have you think, they wanna get people hooked. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • I am sure he would be impressed by your ability to adapt to his style, which is not easy. This has a good flow and rapid pace

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Fia. So glad you connected with the write my friend. I released it on DU, he commented on it, I think it was with approval. lol. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • He does have a machine gun style, doesn’t he? Quick bites! It doesn’t seem to matter what style you’re using, you always manage to bring it home on point, my friend

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Well thank you, I try, I try. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. So glad you connected with the write my friend. That they are, I know from experience. Appreciate you.

        Damian

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Mary. So glad you connected with the write my friend. He saw it on DU, I think he approved, if I remember right. Appreciate you.

        Damian

      • I like this style. Reminds me of a poet I knew. I think his name was JustDave. He had a bit of this style as well. Great ink.

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Nick. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Cool, yeah I’ve seen this style around a few times. Not too often though. Appreciate you.

          Damian

    • Profile picture of DampKitten

      DampKitten wrote a new post

      Slutwife: The Beginning

      *Prologue*My name is Megan, and I have small breasts. My husband, Andy, says he likes them, but his eyeballs pop out whenever we pass a pair of double D's. Guys like to say things they don't mean.I like to...

      Read More
      10 Comments
      • Brilliantly penned, DK. There is always so much depth underneath these saucy tales you weave my friend. Appreciate you.

        Damian

        • You make me want to keep writing, Damian. Your comments are so inspiring, and I so appreciate you following me… reading me… making me crazy to show you something else.

          Thank you

          xoxoxo

      • Your vote: Buckle in girl. I’m getting ready to spill my guts. And it’s nothing to be proud of.

      • OMG, HJ. Yeah, exactly like that. Come over here and lick it off. I feel like feeding you.

      • I’m so glad you like it, Keith. Thanks for reading!

      • Well, M’Dear 🌺

        Let me start with this: “GULP!”
        Nowhere is there a “fiction” tag … thus, as wonderful as it is to imagine it’s all or partly fact (and, I’ve read every chapter through “Back In The Kitchen”), your unrivaled gift as a master raconteur has drawn me into every stunningly vivid detail of each breathfilled, thrumming moment, as though I’m alive in each character’s skin.
        It’s truly staggering how erotically graphic and honest to reality the entire timbre is, all without a smidgen of disgusting ugliness … it’s entirely not in WHAT you write, but in HOW you write it, how you put, how you make it come across as though it’s all as humanly natural as one slipping into their shoes … as though it’s exactly what I’d do and how I’d act under the same circumstances.

        And, in addition, not a grammar, syntax, or diction gaffe in the lot … sighhh! Writers like You could put editors out of business, make editing arcane.

        Oh, well … here I go again hogging all the air, wearing thin my welcome. Let me close with a very-very sincere, “Thank you, Lady-DK, for the sheer enjoyment of sharing your phenomenally rare prowess with a sparkling pen, Our Exemplarily Skilled Writer!” ⁓ Richard🖌

        PS: in a lull, drop by my place to see what I’ve been up to of late … hint-hint! ; )

        • I intend to ‘cum’ by, my sweet. I’ve missed reading your work. The weeks around here loom busy and distracting. Kids take priorities, and then, I have other interruptions which I plan to elaborate in my confessions. I expect to make you very disappointed in me… after which you will recall that I’m not actually your daughter, and it’s perfectly okay to stroke your bobbing dismay.

          Please check my grammar, Richard. You are hereby my official editor and chief. You do know where my grammar is located, right? I have faith you will find it.

          BTW… I think if you click on that last picture, you will find it’s a gif for you.

      • Love those opening lines. The write felt like an emotional rollercoaster like most situations like those are. Great ink.

      • Clearly, I’m late to the show, but whew loved every second of this read.

    • Profile picture of Amethyste

      Amethyste wrote a new post

      Boy

      You are handsome boy Sitting with her In front of me Light plays well And gets drunk on your edges I want my son to grow up as you In the meantime I like to see you Get a little...

      Read More
      1 Comment
    • Profile picture of Cipher

      Cipher wrote a new post

      How High Can You Get Cipher

        Becoming the keeper of the fire Stick stuck into sky like lightning rod, struck From the womb, impeccable desire To the tomb – Enlisting into the mystery Being, being present in the presence of the elements Stark darkness and stars crying in afars Circles inside...

      Read More
      2 Comments
    • Profile picture of ReggiePoet

      ReggiePoet wrote a new post

      Thunder

      Thunder Your lightning bolts, as you approachStill fill us all with wonder!…until we hear you’re getting close!Are you the god of thunder?  Flash across the summer skyWith fearsome din, intense!Then, touch the ground from upon high!We cower, no defense!  Jupiter,...

      Read More
      1 Comment
    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    Willow
    @windbournewhispers
    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    CasketSharpe
    @casketsharpe
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    Ghosteen
    @ghosteen

    Groups

    Group logo of Unsung Underground
    Unsung Underground
    Private Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    wow just wow

    Am Not

    Location

    Wollongong

    New Report

    Close