Profile Photo

Backdeckbenny (Peter)Offline

    • Profile picture of CasketSharpe

      CasketSharpe wrote a new post

      Days of Laws and Ice

                   “Give us your tired, give us your hungry, and give us your poorBut if you’re illegal, skip the line and treat America like a whore,            “Bend us over from sea to shining sea and fuck us in the...

      Read More
      2 Comments
      • 100% the refugees are a problem it the US and Canada and many people don’t seem to see that.
        They demand the counties change the way they want and should not be allowed.

        Awesome write

    • Profile picture of Crimsin

      Crimsin wrote a new post

      fly high

      evokimg the rite I summons my energywafting on the winds daydreamingsulking in the shade wishing for brighter daysthe shadows collect pooling at my feetdisaster of faith my heart isn't in itbestow upon my tongue the words to free melanguishing...

      Read More
      6 Comments
    • Fish Frenzy

      Underneath the ocean you will see.I colorful,bright or even dark sea.Where colors move around and dance. Sunlight strike and moonlight prance.One of the fish there is light and blue.And has scales,fins - glowing too. Or like the famous ones in red...

      Read More
    • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
      Behind The Door

      wishing for one more tomorrow silent dreams laced with sorrow everything is broken beneath the lies what you stand for i despise praying for the slightest change all these emotions we rearrange everything is broken past your mind all alone and walking blind   i’m innocent..   this passion burns  deep...

      Read More
      11 Comments
      • hello Damian good morning I could connect with your lyrics a very powerful song 💕

      • A heartfelt write! Well done, Damian!

      • Powerful work, my friend.

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Duende. So glad you connected with the write my friend. It was sung really heavy in that chorus, ended by a nice growl on “Door.” It was a great song in my mind, too bad I never had a copy of the recording. Appreciate you.

        Damian

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Mary. So glad you connected with the write my friend. You’re spot on. Appreciate you.

        Damian

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. Honored to make the book my friend. This was some of my better early stuff, indeed. Appreciate you.

        Damian

      • The way you wove through this, highlighting a sense of being dragged along & out of control…whether in your mind or in the world, really weighs heavily. That repetition of being locked in creates a weight that is palpable. Powerful piece, my friend

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with these lyrics my friend. It’s still one of my favorite pieces, these were lyrics I was proud of, when they got music it was a warmth I can’t explain in my heart. I still sing this forgotten song, just to remember it. The guitar riff is faint memory, there is enough there to remember how I sung it. This is a song, Joey G, would never let me have my own copy of. I’m not going there right now. lol. He pisses me off to this day on certain issues. If I had a copy, I would have shared it proudly. Instead it has a home on some old hard drive somewhere, never to be heard. Sorry, about the tangent. lol. I missed your commentary, you get me stirred up sometimes. lol. Appreciate you.

          Damian

    • Profile picture of Crimsin

      Crimsin wrote a new post

      wept

      in shadows weepsadness speaks of sorrowin dreaded dreama envision what isn'tholding tight to hopemy heart faints under the pressureparables of eternity fall from my lipsa metaphor of fate worriesit is a blackbird taken flightwith no place to landhaunting my...

      Read More
      2 Comments
    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    Willow
    @windbournewhispers
    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    CasketSharpe
    @casketsharpe
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    Ghosteen
    @ghosteen

    Groups

    Group logo of Unsung Underground
    Unsung Underground
    Private Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    wow just wow

    Am Not

    Location

    Wollongong

    New Report

    Close