-
Knight wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
I used to think the same thing… now I don’t know…. I think we are screwed.. AI is probably going to do that as well…
-
Thanks for reading.
AI can’t get hold of you and ring your neck. Not at the moment. If AI could grow food and distill alcohol, and turn carbon dioxide into oxygen, and if AI had control of it I would be scared. But I know humans can live away from screens in a tribal way.
Regards JamesRegards James
-
-
-
-
Liziantus-Marantus and
Thomas W. Case are now friends
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Amethyste wrote a new post
11 Comments -
-
Drieks wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Willow
@windbournewhispers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ghosteen
@ghosteen
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

wow just wow
- October 1, 2026

Am Not
- September 28, 2026
Location
Wollongong





Nice way of putting it in perspective.