-
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
-
Willow wrote a new post
15 Comments -
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
8 Comments-
-
really I’m unsure where this came from perhaps my younger self who was kind of reckless thank you Joe 💕
-
-
-
Jim and Tupac might have been absolute tossers….. showmen.
Never underestimate the quiet minded ones…..I know I’m one of them.
Good write sweetie 💋 -
I was drawn to the title first. My daughter’s cat is named Goblin. 😂 But this piece is amazing! Don’t try to change them, for sure. Don’t try to own them either. Easier to capture wind
-
-
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
1 Comment - Load More Posts
My Friends
Willow
@windbournewhispers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ghosteen
@ghosteen
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

wow just wow
- October 1, 2026

Am Not
- September 28, 2026
Location
Wollongong






Powerfully penned, Willow. The musical arrangement is an excellent accompaniment to your words. Excellent composition my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian