Profile Photo

Backdeckbenny (Peter)Offline

    • Profile picture of CasketSharpe

      CasketSharpe wrote a new post

      Old Pussy

                   “Just because the wrapper’s wrinkled don’t mean the candy ain’t sweetI will still chance a cavity to eat her aged treat,            “From my erotic actions her memory will recollectAs she becomes slimy wet and her body begin to...

      Read More
      2 Comments
    • Profile picture of Alexandria

      Alexandria wrote a new post

      To The Point

      Not really sure how to feel about it. There's something moving in the air. I hear it like a syncophant song, wondering if I do or dare.   Accusatory words written in code still crush the heart of the strong. If you're the one being bowed...

      Read More
      13 Comments
      • Powerfully penned, Alexandria. Excellent write my friend, love the layers in this. Appreciate you.

        Damian

      • Brava! That last stanza blew my mind!

      • This screams with such a powerful quiet strength and says so much with a surprisingly few amount of words.

      • Always remember. It takes strength to be gentle and kind.

      • More please! I understand this well. Slight empath – had to be able to read a room to survive. I can feel the hate and the love and ALWAYS know when to leave.

      • This poem makes me think of several things at once. A relationship in which one partner tries to dominate. The other wants an equal split or a literal split.
        In a house, the rule has to be balanced. A back and forth, not all take and no give.

        But this also can relate to the current political situation. The one seeking power and crush all in his way. We don’t want to be ruled like that from that house, either.
        This is good stuff…Opening the doors to varied interpretations allows readers to see what they will for themselves. And that is good poetry.
        j.

      • We’re moving in the same direction S …
        Fear not
        You’ll know when it’s right
        Ok ?

      • Chère A.,
        Hope this finds you well?!

        Over here it is 7 in the morning and I played our coop on earphones.
        We’re trekking again.

        This beautiful poem of your slipped through the cracks. I’m really sorry for that.

        Cause I remembered your remark of you being on StarsRite too.
        I was brought up with the ‘if a girl says no, she means no’ principle. So, if you want to write only one poem, I have to settle for that.

        But I hope that I can lure you to write a poem again!

        Our coop drew 4.685 listeners* so far, so may I hope for another one? In NL*
        Anyway, I wish you a beautiful Sunday.
        Warm regards, Gus

    • Profile picture of PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos)
      I wish I spend all my life wearing your socks...

          I wish to spend this life in your socks,threaded in the warmth of your quiet steps. Not borrowed, belonged. Not worn, woven.Each fiber remembers the roads you've touched, soft echoes of you beneath my soles, a hush of love...

      Read More
      2 Comments
    • Profile picture of Cipher

      Cipher wrote a new post

      How & Why

      How & Why A heat-wave swept the Summer I did not go to the beach but I still got to play in the sand,becoming enamored with Earth materials. Like… Structures with three foot thick walls, made from the dirt under your feet. I...

      Read More
    • Profile picture of Liziantus-Marantus

      Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post

      Painting Dream

      It was a dream I had one night.It included paint and one single swipe.I was building a new room for myself. And I did not need any help.Around me were buckets of colorful paint.So colorful,so much paints. That you might gasp...

      Read More
    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    Willow
    @windbournewhispers
    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    CasketSharpe
    @casketsharpe
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    Ghosteen
    @ghosteen

    Groups

    Group logo of Unsung Underground
    Unsung Underground
    Private Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    Am Not

    Closing Door

    Location

    Wollongong

    New Report

    Close