Profile Photo

Backdeckbenny (Peter)Offline

    • Profile picture of Amethyste

      Amethyste wrote a new post

      Flowers

      And then without flowers:Lemon tree,Mandarin tree,Red rosesPerfumes and butterflies arms.«What would life be?»

      Read More
    • Profile picture of Knight

      Knight wrote a new post

      The Train

      A damp purple sky died slowly into night. Rain fell over the space port rail junction. The wet rails shone like knives in the white artificial light.   The leech-trains rolled in, bleeding passengers onto the platforms, sucking up those who...

      Read More
      2 Comments
    • Profile picture of Willow

      Willow wrote a new post

      We the People

      you got some kinda fucked up systemI just don't get itcaging all the childrenmen get sent to prisons and...wait...where are all the women?they just disappear& nobody seems to hear from themthat silence...is ominous especially when you consider...there's a predator parked in...

      Read More
      7 Comments
      • Mic Drop! Preach, Willow, preach. Facts!! Into the book it belongs! Profoundly detailed assessment on how fucked up this whole situation is my friend. Felt this, gave me goosebumps! Appreciate you.

        Damian

        • I had a moment. Followed by a rant. And this piece grew from that space. I can’t ignore it. Also can’t do anything about it. But letting go of hope just doesn’t feel right. Thank you, my friend

      • It scares me what’s going on. When the people really find out everything I believe it’s gonna be ugly. I don’t understand his supporters. Honestly I tried to understand but this is something right out of a brain washed cult. Don’t know how or even when this nightmare ends, but it’s clear the damage is already done.

        • They’ll do as much damage as they can before it’s over. More than we can probably imagine. It’s terrifying. I’ve never understood his supporters. Somehow trying to feels…slimy & corrosive. I keep a close eye on it & a closer eye on my loved ones. We’re gonna need each other a great deal in days to come. Thank you, my friend

      • The average American doesn’t even know how many females goes missing every year here in America. Where are all of these women? You don’t have to worry about the country, the universe has a way of resetting all wrongs. A country that blurs it’s divisions of government soon ceases to be a country. Allies have realigned and signed new trade agreements as overpriced food here rots in the fields. Great piece Lady

        • I don’t for a moment believe it’s a coincidence that the traffickers are now in full control of the country. Barely hiding their actions and blowing smoke up idiot asses at every turn. I’m filling my drafts folder with protests and anger. And no small amount of fear. It is strangely satisfying watching other countries turn away. The fool already bankrupted 6 companies, why not a country? Ugh… Thank you. I always enjoy your comments

    • Profile picture of PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos)
      I Never Did It but There's Glass in the Garden

      I never did it. Not the way they say. Not with malice, not with rage I only ever loved too much.The moon was full when I found it, not lost, no, just misplaced by fate. Smiled like a memory...

      Read More
      2 Comments
    • Profile picture of Ghosteen

      Ghosteen wrote a new post

      Shorts from Library of Unwritten Love Letters

      Adventures in the Skin Trade    Baggage kneels heavy on our hearts  late night Hotel porter lays two suitcases  underneath a broken neon sign.  It crackles ‘For Lost Lovers Only’    Crush my burning lips as ashes  coil bed sheets into sailing knots,  let's shelter in our skin...

      Read More
      2 Comments
    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    Willow
    @windbournewhispers
    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    CasketSharpe
    @casketsharpe
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    Ghosteen
    @ghosteen

    Groups

    Group logo of Unsung Underground
    Unsung Underground
    Private Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    Am Not

    Closing Door

    Location

    Wollongong

    New Report

    Close