Profile Photo

Backdeckbenny (Peter)Offline

    • Profile picture of RPM

      RPM wrote a new post

      Friday Night

      Turn out the lightsLet the darkness spread Pull your arms around meNuzzle my eager head Against the thick sweatshirtYou wear to bedI reach behind youEmbrace the small of your backMy caress begins quickly My heart racing so fast Can’t wait to inhaleThe skin between...

      Read More
      4 Comments
      • Nice Friday night there, RPM

      • RPM this is a softly nocturne so lovely to behold. Love the build up as the vision of intimacy unfolds and I am drawn to read it all. Riveted by the sensual beauty you created here.

        John

        • So glad you found beauty in something I wrote. I am honored.

    • Profile picture of RPM

      RPM wrote a new post

      The Very First Touch

      Pressing my chest against your backI lean to smell your lovely neckYour fragrant lotion entices meIt moistens your skin, so intoxicating!I’m so ready to be inside of you!You’re less certain, I must wait for youSo I reach for your...

      Read More
      5 Comments
      • Very, tender moment described so nicely.

      • Love how the foreplay unfolds here so tenderly and not rushed. You write the scene with exquisite detail of sensual feelings and sensation. I could see it all so perfectly.

        John

        • So glad you could envision it John. Grateful for your comment!

    • Profile picture of Nick DC

      Nick DC wrote a new post

      Tom Foley

      Inspired by: The Original Caste - One Tin Soldier https://youtu.be/VmJ9mt9GeQQ?si=DH46kkJ2cGzUg5o0 Tom Foley used to be a childwho loved to have funnever caring about skinculture or religion yelling out on the jungle gymlet's do war!playing until the streetlights came onhe left his...

      Read More
      2 Comments
      • Powerfully penned, Nick. Hatred is a vicious cycle for sure my friend. Appreciate you.

        Damian

        • I find it funny how kids seem to have it figured out better. The older we get the more complicated we make things.

          Thanks for the read friend.

    • Profile picture of Liziantus-Marantus

      Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post

      Afterlife

      Sometimes,I can't help but wonder.Is the afterlife full of woe or wander?It must be lonely living in limbo. Or being unable to cross over.Must be lonely being unable to see your loved ones.Since in this body you are not whole. Just...

      Read More
    • Profile picture of Amethyste

      Amethyste changed their profile picture

    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    Willow
    @windbournewhispers
    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    CasketSharpe
    @casketsharpe
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    Ghosteen
    @ghosteen

    Groups

    Group logo of Unsung Underground
    Unsung Underground
    Private Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    Am Not

    Closing Door

    Location

    Wollongong

    New Report

    Close