Profile Photo

Backdeckbenny (Peter)Offline

    • Profile picture of Crimsin

      Crimsin wrote a new post

      cut

      in the dark depths I see your face contorted with ragea coldness confinded by a veneera smile to inviteeyes that implorebut I sense you're on the edgeevoking emotions then walking into the shadowsit's your motion that warns mecalculating your...

      Read More
      2 Comments
    • Profile picture of Ghosteen

      Ghosteen wrote a new post

      The Moon on Her Dress

      The moon on her dress corruscates my fingers with cobalt shards of icebergs, rolling fingerprints beyond fabric   Tidal hair breaches the  breakers down her back, the last waterfall on earth weeps for every desire lost at sea   Catching the pearls of her eyes in trawls of my dilated bleeding, if...

      Read More
      6 Comments
      • You make me think…
        It’s cool, I’m good at it!
        I enjoy the complexity of your writes. The vocabulary. The nuanced messages. Even, a word I never knew until you shared it.
        So thank you for the enhanced ability of your writes. It makes me stronger by reading them. And enjoying them.

        • As always, you are too kind Mark. I don’t miss many from DU, but you are definitely on the missed list.

      • This truly shows your intelligence and talent. Very supernacular.

        • Ha. I’m loving “supernacular” Sounds a bit like an Oasis song. Thank you A.

      • I agree with previous commentors on the talent.
        I like the analogies presented in this write.
        Especially fond of the last stanza…reading this makes me feel like I saw her memories
        just before they entombed her under the cathedral floor.

        j.

    • Profile picture of Amethyste

      Amethyste wrote a new post

      Scrapbooks

      In all these scrapbooks:Flowers I have liked.Flowers I have seen.Flowers I desired.Flowers that itched.Flowers that burnt.I wonder what was mine?

      Read More
      2 Comments
    • Profile picture of Crimsin

      Crimsin wrote a new post

      sensible

      it's the quiet times that find me thinking of youin the stillness of the night and I am alone with my thoughtscaress a notion, I need youmy thoughts touched deeply, you stimulate memy mind cannot deny what my heart...

      Read More
      2 Comments
    • Profile picture of Alexandria

      Alexandria and Profile picture of Thomas W. CaseThomas W. Case are now friends

      Profile Photo
      Alexandria
      @watcher
    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    Willow
    @windbournewhispers
    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    CasketSharpe
    @casketsharpe
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    Ghosteen
    @ghosteen

    Groups

    Group logo of Unsung Underground
    Unsung Underground
    Private Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    Am Not

    Closing Door

    Location

    Wollongong

    New Report

    Close