Profile Photo

Backdeckbenny (Peter)Offline

    • Profile picture of Knight

      Knight wrote a new post

      Take down your flag

       Take down your flags of England Take down your union jack These people fled to safety Now you wanna send them back  Take down your flags of England Take down your union jack Your nation gave you nothing Now you wanna give it back  

      Read More
      11 Comments
      • I’ve heard of the disturbance there. I always think of the rock bands I listened to from there and I wonder what they must think.

        • Thanks. I have a new recording and an evolving song. Check new link above.

          The UK is insane most of the time.

          Regards James

          • It sounds pretty good. Really nice chords too.

            • Thanks. Its real. Thats all anyone can ask. If you play or sing you have to give it everything.
              Regards

      • I have a close friend who lives near London and she keeps me posted on the shite that is going on over there with the new regime…kind of like what is happening here.
        I still love this country, but feel like it is being taken away from us with greed for power.
        j.

        • I agree. Everything is going mad all over the world. But it’s always been this way.
          Thanks for reading

          Regards James

      • Fly the Union flag high and the cross of St George. We must be the only country in the world that allows every other flag to be flown yet we are made to feel ashamed of our own. Very topical piece says this patriotic poet.

        Chris

        • Our flags mean different things to different people. The history of the empire, neo nazi groups etc. but I think many people have been failed by England. So why fly a flag of a nation that doesn’t give a shit if you have to self yourself for money and freeze to death etc.

          Thanks for reading

          Regards James

      • I’m with Christine Shaw (Chris) to the letter .. there’s shite everywhere but don’t believe everything you hear these days it’s hard to differentiate between so called artificial intelligence and the twisted minds of those who just like stirring up trouble .. There are also a lot of dimwits that believe everything they are currently being force fed through fear of being singled out and sadly made an example of ..

        • I think it’s very similar to 1920s Germany.

          It begins with flags and ends with murder.

          Thanks for reading

          Regards James

      • We seem to share a similar view on that score .. Take care .. Neville

    • Profile picture of Amethyste

      Amethyste wrote a new post

      Scars

      I met you yesterdayAnd gave my time to youAnd what you did in returnIs leave a scar on meAnd the sad partI am used to it.

      Read More
      4 Comments
      • What a f**king a**h&&l!
        You should be worshiped, (and are from afar), and coddled and not be hurt in any way. That person needs to spend a few moments with me downtown. 🖤

      • This is a sad report of normalization within a life. I can identify with it in some ways.

      • Yes I agree with you.

    • Profile picture of PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos)
      Why Sleep Doesn’t Change the Dream

      The body rests, but the theater continues.The curtain of sleep closes,and behind it, the stage remains lit.The dream does not bow to fatigue,does not bend to biology,does not dissolve in the chemistry of melatonin.It is something else.It is the...

      Read More
      9 Comments
    • Profile picture of Ghosteen

      Ghosteen wrote a new post

      Delicious Seclusion of Train Platform After Midnight

      Eyes tip-toeing over flotsam of sleeping habitat to the hills that follow   This is closest we ever get to foreplay nests her head on my shoulder   I imagine we’re lost in the country no land, no landmark only black and solid hills as compass like walking through...

      Read More
      6 Comments
    • Profile picture of emmagreen

      emmagreen and Profile picture of Sam NashSam Nash are now friends

      Profile Photo
      emmagreen
      @joyfu111
    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    Willow
    @windbournewhispers
    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    CasketSharpe
    @casketsharpe
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    Ghosteen
    @ghosteen

    Groups

    Group logo of Unsung Underground
    Unsung Underground
    Private Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    Am Not

    Closing Door

    Location

    Wollongong

    New Report

    Close