Profile Photo

Backdeckbenny (Peter)Offline

    • Profile Photo
      FlatDaddy
      @flatdaddy
    • Profile picture of Amethyste

      Amethyste wrote a new post

      Encryption of light

      Even though sad:«That story was another encryption of light.»I wrote it down.

      Read More
    • Profile picture of emmagreen

      emmagreen wrote a new post

      Thoughts thought

      night wandered alone, dark feet encased in silent comfort dreams a decor - silver starred, lined with whispered perfectioneyes gazing, appraising -  meandering  future thoughtsdared -  in an unholy language via its blushing thesauruspages blurred with dubious regard yet...

      Read More
      6 Comments
      • Such a rich and layered piece. I love how it drifts like a dream, full of texture and sensation. The imagery feels both mysterious and intimate, especially in the way it moves from silence into warmth.

      • This is such a deeply moving piece. You take us there & there is a breathtaking place. I’m a sucker for dew-laden grass in the mornings.

      • Many thank yous, Willow. You have found what I tried to say without over-stating. Is said that feet soaked in dew remain innocent for life!

      • I could see this printed within a book. It’s just the right amount of personal note along with staying on a creative writing avenue. It’s mature (educated) yet intoxicating.
        Well crafted poetry.

      • I could go overboard with thanks, Styxian! I try very hard to get to the core of writing the use of my own words! I was initially a short story writer but now destined to try my hand at poetry. Not easy! Take care.

    • Profile picture of Crimsin

      Crimsin wrote a new post

      sage

      diving my right I perfom a ritualceremonial and beautifullaying out my instrumentsa little sage, some fearther and some crystalscandles lit in reverencealso to make my intent knownsummoning the willing spiritsa soulful plea, deliver my messagedarkness smiles as the starshine...

      Read More
      2 Comments
    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    Willow
    @windbournewhispers
    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    CasketSharpe
    @casketsharpe
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    Ghosteen
    @ghosteen

    Groups

    Group logo of Unsung Underground
    Unsung Underground
    Private Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    Closing Door

    Me

    Location

    Wollongong

    New Report

    Close