-
Drieks wrote a new post
19 Comments-
-
I love a good piano song. This feels very intimate and un-rushed.
It has a great tempo too. There are not a lot of distractions either. Just a voice and a piano.
Just wonderful:) -
Adelphina was raving about this to me earlier, so I had to check it out. And it’s really good! Not syrupy or overdone. It’s catchy and very entertaining. Awesome job with it.
-
-
-
We’ve kept up wit your musical success through mutual friends, and we’re truly happy for you. You’re not only creating great poetry but also great songs. Tight
-
-
Wow. Just wow! Another incredible piece. You are doing marvelous work, my friend. This is truly outstanding. Beautiful words, lovely music and all of it rendered with class. I am so glad that HER said I must talk to you. I would very much like to do that.
-
-
-
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
-
FlatDaddy wrote a new post
4 Comments-
There are no words to describe the utter stupidity and self centredness of those that voted for Mr Trump.They have put at risk their own democracy by electing Trump et al to govern.
Biden wasn’t perfect, no body is, but at least he had American interests at heart.
Your poem reminded me that there is still hope ….🙏 -
-
-
FlatDaddy wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Okay, I was the older sibling, and I would never do something like that to my sister. Sure, we fought but that was normal. To make you believe he was taken by someone and hurt or killed was mean. Good story
-
What doesn’t kill ya makes you tougher? While we didn’t have a lair like yours, our favorite swimming hole had raw sewage draining into it. I love these kinds of tales, as you know. An entertaining story, for certain.
-
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
10 Comments-
This feels haunting and ethereal. The imagery of mist, dust, and fatal blossoms captures that eerie beauty of twilight so well. A powerful blend of melancholy and mystery.
-
-
I love this twilight mood in the forest which you describe perfectly here. A little dangerous, magical and most mystical! A mind blowing imagery in this awesome poem, my friend!
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Willow
@windbournewhispers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ghosteen
@ghosteen
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Closing Door
- September 17, 2026

Me
- September 9, 2026
Location
Wollongong






Powerfully penned, Drieks. Into the book it belongs! Excellent lyrics my friend, your work is so authentic and direct. I’m truly a fan, good musical choice as well. The piano added the proper element to your words. Nicely done per usual. Appreciate you.
Damian