-
Willow and
twofiftythree are now friends
-
Willow changed their profile picture
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Me too. I actually don’t drink. But if your laced with a fine liquor, I would totally lick it off of you. Love the erotic writes you create!
-
“It is after when it invades and corrupts”
Oh, hell yeah, it is! What an incredible metaphor you have conjured! I like the amber liquids with the chocolate on the rim… -
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
redzone
@redzone2
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

westward
- September 25, 2026

Pavlov was an asshole
- September 5, 2026






Nicely said & well written Fia. Great!!