-
Betty and
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) are now friends
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
-
About that sleepover you wanted, Peter, I suddenly remembered I’m busy that night. I don’t recall the night, but I’m sure I’m busy. By the way, how do you like the AI voice read of this piece at the end?
-
-
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Love this! You write like a modern day Kerouac who has been in his scene and can put it down in colorful and engaging words. Truly loved reading this. It gave me a smile and painted my evening with a scene I loved seeing through your words.
John
-
Betty and
Damian DeadLove are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
redzone
@redzone2
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

westward
- September 25, 2026

Pavlov was an asshole
- September 5, 2026



I like your work too….it’s definitely Racey but honest and I like that.