-
Fia Naturie posted in the group News and Suggestions
Hello, if you are having any interruptions with posting, we are currently working on it. I am sorry for this.
-
Willow changed their profile picture
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
2 Comments-
Love the ending of this! I’m a big coffee girl, and these days I drink it black. Still, I occasionally go for a cappuccino at the coffee shop… just plain.
Good luck in the contest! It’s a great entry.
BTW, if you love that foamy topping to your coffee as I do, get yourself a Nespresso Machine. I love mine.
Meg
xoxo
-
-
Betty and
Surprise_Guest are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
redzone
@redzone2
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

westward
- September 25, 2026

Pavlov was an asshole
- September 5, 2026





Thanks Penelope 😉