-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
8 Comments-
-
Fia quoted the line that blew my mind too. That is it’s own anthem right there! They say nobody’s getting out of this world alive. But I’m gonna keep going until it takes me out. This world is like walking through Freddy Kreuger’s playground anymore. Trying to wear us down into apathy. And that’s when I come up kicking. Powerful piece, my friend
-
-
-
-
Styxian changed their profile picture
-
Betty and
Daniel Long are now friends
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
4 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
redzone
@redzone2
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

westward
- September 25, 2026

Pavlov was an asshole
- September 5, 2026






What a strong write. I like the “if I can not walk then I will fucking crawl”.