-
Kenn Cooper wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
Unconditionally loving one that doesn’t return the sentiment is taxing at times. Obviously not in a resentful way more a
“it would be nice if they felt as such, though I also shouldn’t expect as much”.To have and give is the most fulfilling overall (disregarding edge cases).
People are fascinatingly intricate.
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
-
-
Hi Fia, I’m curious about the “new_post_by_friend” will it stay showing up like that or is it temporary? The reason I ask is because I’ve not seen this quick preview who it’s by before I see the notification posting as you stated. I stay guessing which friend it was. Thank you in advance
-
-
-
Kenn Cooper wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Drieks wrote a new post
7 Comments -
-
Kenn Cooper changed their profile picture
- Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
redzone
@redzone2
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

westward
- September 25, 2026

Pavlov was an asshole
- September 5, 2026






it’s all or nothing…. I keep telling them that and they don’t listen … welcome to Starsrite