-
DampKitten wrote a new post
5 Comments -
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
DampKitten wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
DampKitten wrote a new post
My lips are pink.My hood is red.And though I knowthe roads are safe by day,I walk the night instead. Through mossy moor and meadow creek,beneath the moon, I hear you speak.Your golden eyes like beacons senda welcome glow I comprehend. By...
I’m so excited that you like this, Daniel. This is like epic poetry (tells a story), and I love to do things about fables.
I didn’t think to get him involved. Come to think of it, he may have turned into a werewolf. Occupational hazard.
Thanks for looking at this, M.E!
xoxo
Daniel Long wrote a new post
If suicide had eyes,it would possess a paralyzing stare.If suicide had a face,it’s ugliness would vacuum the air from my body.If suicide had hands,it would would lay its cold claws on me.If suicide had a tongue,it would lash the...
Phenomenal write, Daniel. Incredible dark ink my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
Daniel Long wrote a new post
Sunlit passion in the moonlit heart chamber,your embers thaw my hot-blooded glacier.You are my sun of the night sky.I, your moon-glow – you, my sun-shine.Twas’ a full moonand all through the night-sky not a star was winking –cast out...
I love hearing the interpretations of this old gem of mine haha 😄 they vary.
Daniel Long wrote a new post
Dear psychosis, Lowly your voice howlsWithin the wintry confines of my mind.Now is the winterOf my discontent.I feel your veilover my eyes thickening.What is reality? I reach for it,But with broken hands,I can no longer grasp.And now as the veil...
DampKitten wrote a new post
How thenam I to mention theprocess of molting withoutelaborating my own desecrationwithout describing the evaporationof my divine inner plumageinside this stillwaterstorm of sunshinethe truth of light banishesmy bright gleaming feathersbeneath the blaze of her warm summer raysmy decimated colors...
Stars Rite a free online self publishing & social platform. A place for writers & readers to connect. Read Write Publish Stories Poetry Articles & Books. Create Ai generated covers for your stories & poems.
Copyright Stars Rite 2026

This was exquisite. I wish it was a lengthy short story for I would sit and read the whole thing! Excellent! 😉