-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
5 Comments -
-
Crimsin Changed their profile cover
-
Crimsin Changed their profile cover
- Load More Posts
Daniel Long wrote a new post
Long after our black departure,consumed by earth,despite dreams of an immortal memory,we’ll all be forgotten.She has a poetic journal in her keeping,immortalizing her words.An archive of Gothic poetry,holding her inner most desiresof adventure, sex, love and expressionism.Metaphors possessing such...
Powerfully penned, Daniel. Incredible spill my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
The only way I know of to truly become immortal is our giving. Beautiful piece
Daniel Long wrote a new post
As I remember, I learn to forgetthe buoyant memories that linger.When I am foundering, I resurface,only to drown in the world’s stigma.As masking as the calm, glassy sheetsegregating this pond of thought is,this curtain between dreamsand the world has...
I love it, feels sad but inspiring too. Giving a push motivation to keep going. So keep writing hun. 🙂
Crimsin Changed their profile cover
Crimsin Changed their profile cover
Stars Rite a free online self publishing & social platform. A place for writers & readers to connect. Read Write Publish Stories Poetry Articles & Books. Create Ai generated covers for your stories & poems.
Copyright Stars Rite 2026

A Well written poem! I think a poet’s words are his/her legacy. “)