-
ReggiePoet and
Liziantus-Marantus are now friends
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
Sadly it’s not to scale
It’s not the size of the wand it’s the magic in it…so most men say
I do have quite a long tongue though.
-
-
ReggiePoet and
DampKitten are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Savaja
@savaja
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Groups
My Recent Posts

We Are Atlas
- October 4, 2026

Hang In There
- September 26, 2026






Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Mary. So glad you like these stories my friend. It’s therapeutic for me, helps me understand where the wheels fell off at certain points in time. My first portrayals of Joey G, were always in a negative light. Guess I was still mad, still am sometimes. But as I dug deeper I realized I couldn’t tell an accurate story without showing some good times every now and then. Little glimpses where we got it right, even if only for a bit. Appreciate you.
Damian