-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Sappho (Elke) wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
-
The world must seem a terrifying & surreal place when the mind drifts in & out of presence. This one aches
-
Beautifully aching. The suffering of the mind, suicide as a means of escape from that sorrow, and the ending was a good punch to the reader!
Daniel
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. So glad you connected with the write my friend. No, I never went that far. lol. If I had and this was all the farther I got, then I would have got fucked on that deal. lol. I tend to complain sometimes, but this isn’t one of those times. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
If ever there was a declaration for choosing your life wisely, this is it. We get one shot, make it count. And never sell out. I’d bookmark this if I could, so consider it bookmarked, my friend!
-
-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Savaja
@savaja
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Groups
My Recent Posts

We Are Atlas
- October 4, 2026

Hang In There
- September 26, 2026







Brilliantly penned, LDF. Fantastic write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian