-
Crimsin wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
-
Powerfully penned, Brenda. A mother’s love is unconditional my friend. Truly am sorry for your loss. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
ReggiePoet and
Jade72 are now friends
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Knight wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
8 Comments-
This is a clever write. After reading your work, I’m sure you could bluff a demon.
I enjoyed this, Damian. -
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Savaja
@savaja
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Groups
My Recent Posts

We Are Atlas
- October 4, 2026

Hang In There
- September 26, 2026






Yes! I agree, let’s make sure those we love know how much we treasure them, while there is time.
Admittedly I struggled to read this through. The emotion is so incredibly palpable here, each word a pang of familiar grief.
If this is a personal loss for you – condolences , myfriend.
Clay