-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
2 Comments -
S. Libellule wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Drieks wrote a new post
3 Comments-
I like how you repeat that couplet at the end. It wraps everything up in a neat package. This is a really cool piece with sociopathic undertones which catch my attention. I love an unreliable narrator. I love an evil genius. A lot of women do… the bad boy syndrome. Boys grow up to be devils. And girls… well, sometimes we invite them in.
Nice piece!
-
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
4 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Savaja
@savaja
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Groups
My Recent Posts

We Are Atlas
- October 4, 2026

Hang In There
- September 26, 2026







Beautifully penned, LDF. Such depth in this write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian