-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Phenomenally penned, Fia. I remembered this once I started reading, excellent collaboration. I’m in your collaboration book. lol. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
hello beautiful Fia and dearest Me I’ve long had dark fantasies this is brilliantly seductive and deep 💕
-
-
Poetspeak changed their profile picture
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
8 Comments-
Hoi hoi
Maybe because I am unable to write things like this one, I envy people’s ability to make it work. Thanks to the gods there are other ways too.
What a wonderful piece of work is this. Thank you both.
Love it!
Kind regards, Gus -
-
Beautifully penned, Fia & Ambjr. You two have chemistry writing together, outstanding write. Appreciate you, both.
Damian
-
-
-
Sapphirewolf and
Crimsin are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Savaja
@savaja
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Groups
My Recent Posts

Hang In There
- September 26, 2026

Shoot for the Stars
- September 19, 2026






Okay, this is a fascinating introduction. Did you research these events to incorporate them into your story?