-
Nick DC wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
8 Comments -
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
I cherish the beautiful dove you chose to introduce our heart-touching co-write. ✒️✨🖊
Dear Fia, I thank you warmly, sincerely, and gratefully for allowing an admiring bard to share your page and wondrously magical skills … and, I’m ever-so humbled and overjoyed by your gracious willingness to do so.
I’m also quite proud of what our mutual efforts have created with this nostalgically romantic piece of poetic loveliness … I shall keep it in a treasured place.
Thank you again, Dear Lady-Poet … with happiest hugs! 🤗
‘Til next time! ⁓ Richard🖌 -
-
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
-
Drieks wrote a new post
6 Comments -
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Savaja
@savaja
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Groups
My Recent Posts

Hang In There
- September 26, 2026

Shoot for the Stars
- September 19, 2026







Never say it’s over. That is something I agree with. Nice piece.