-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
I enjoyed this from beginning to end. I’d say your grandmother is still keeping an eye on you, my friend. She must know something…
-
Some of the best writing you have ever shared with us. Sensational and held my interest. Nice work Damian.
-
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, Damian. I love the simplistic history that makes us all humans deep down, no matter if we try to hide it.
I have very vivid memories of one of my grannies. She was a tiny firecracker. Snap a chicken’s neck and yet tend to our little boo-boos with TLC with the same hand.
Burger Chef rocked!
Wonderfully vivid write, it kept me enthralled.-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Mark. So glad you enjoyed the story my friend. Cool, somebody remembers Burger Chef. lol. It is the simple things in our histories, that really show our similarities as human beings, couldn’t agree with you more. Grannies, are just different, in a good way. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
-
Knight wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
The light only blinds and befuddles us, while darkness softly and thoroughly embraces our truth, regardless. There is indeed something special about nothingness -the void- where everything and nothing is possible.
Superb write, my friend!
-
-
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
4 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Savaja
@savaja
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Groups
My Recent Posts

Hang In There
- September 26, 2026

Shoot for the Stars
- September 19, 2026






Well, that was an event, and I think you still did not pass that bulb since you still light up my friend. Enjoyed this piece. Oh, I do not like tomatoed based baked beans either. lol