-
Fia Naturie posted in the group News and Suggestions
This is a shortcut for those who want to change their work completely but will have to wait 24 hours before they can post again.
DON’T DELETE!
Go to the dashboard and go to the work you want to remove. Use the pen and go to the body of the work, remove it, and insert new work. Change the title and tags if you need to.
This is a w…Read More
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
12 Comments-
-
-
I just can’t imagine any hot blooded music loving fella NOT enjoying this & DEEPLY .. Bravo Mistress F .. Neville 😎👍
-
-
Beautifully penned, Fia. Music is a seductive lady, excellent write my friend. Appreciate you, cuz.
Damian
-
Fia this was smoking. I love piano music and this is one of the most creative poems on seduction of a pianist I have read. I felt the flame of his helplessness because her womanly powers. Sizzling.
John
-
-
-
Jacob erin-cilberto and
Julie are now friends
-
redzone and
Rodney Vol Lindsey are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Savaja
@savaja
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Groups
My Recent Posts

Hang In There
- September 26, 2026

Shoot for the Stars
- September 19, 2026






I love this piece. You create an excellent and interesting metaphor and you carry it through from beginning to end.
It really works and we feel the relationship between the poem’s subject and the piano.
nicely done, Fia.
j.