-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Nick DC wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
-
It is kinda. I was having stomach pain a few years back. They did all this testing and at the end of it all I was left with a big bill and the feeling like they thought I was a liar. Not to mention just the half ass treatments. Honestly it’s just really pointing out a problem we all deal with but shouldn’t.
Thanks for the read, friend. Much appreciated.
-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
8 Comments -
Betty and
uma summultima are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Christopher
@magichandz
Bat Powers
@batpowers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
My Recent Posts

On alcohol
- April 30, 2026

Anatomy of a loss: Time
- April 29, 2026





She stays because she loves you. With your disorders.