-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Sam Nash wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Such a cute story, Sam. I should think you look completely at ease leaning over a desk with your pants around your ankles. Which reminds me how much I like your apples. You know, there’s this snake in the bush that keeps whispering I need to take a bite.
-
-
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
7 Comments-
This is an interesting read. I keep going back to “Touch the dark and explain yourself “I mean to explain to the darkness why you had to touch it. makes me think. Nice Brenda;))
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Christopher
@magichandz
Bat Powers
@batpowers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
My Recent Posts

On alcohol
- April 30, 2026

Anatomy of a loss: Time
- April 29, 2026





Oh yes 😉 😋