-
Daniel Long and
Liziantus-Marantus are now friends
-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
Ok when you come to the beach bring red roses…. Not those cheap flowers which have no smell… you know how much I love red
-
-
Yes I’d know or at least sense it. Idk what I’d do without you because no matter how many disappearing acts I pull you always bring me back. So don’t die on me Sam, I need you.
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Nick DC wrote a new post
1 Comment - Load More Posts
My Friends
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Christopher
@magichandz
Bat Powers
@batpowers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
My Recent Posts

On alcohol
- April 30, 2026

Anatomy of a loss: Time
- April 29, 2026





You will definitely be remembered. Your unforgettable