-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Hello Thomas. For some reason I couldn’t click on the thumbs up to give you a like, but I wanted to say that this piece was mesmerizing and raw. Loved it!
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
14 Comments-
-
-
Brilliantly penned, Thomas. Terrific imagery, and flow. A great read my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
-
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
7 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Thomas W. Case
@thomaswcase
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Bad no hear talk write
- September 30, 2026

I was sick but not that sick
- September 28, 2026






Thank you. Much appreciated.