-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
9 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
4 Comments-
“Some monsters walk in the light” —- Sent a chill. I instantly had flashbacks of some of those monsters faces.
.. I’ve never asked anyone this before but do you mind if I put that line on my profile accredited to you? If not it’s ok I understand I just think it’s such a powerful statement. Hell I might even get it tattooed..
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
6 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
7 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Thomas W. Case
@thomaswcase
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Bad no hear talk write
- September 30, 2026

I was sick but not that sick
- September 28, 2026






I am not sure if its on AI. But a thought provoking poem! “)