-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
7 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
It’s like Tom Sawyer Comes of Age! LOL. Why should you have backed out? Maybe you better not answer that. Anyway, it all sounds fantastically romantic, and I love the rough, woodsy imagery and casual intimacy. An epic poem about an epic experience, Thomas.
-
-
-
Thomas W. Case and
Willow are now friends
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
12 Comments-
-
Oh, this is exactly how I take a bath at the end of every day!
And then the children rush in, dumping mice in the tub!
If it were not for your pic, I would have had a completely different take on this rodent epic – but you do have a way of putting a twist in every rat’s tale -
-
-
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Thomas W. Case
@thomaswcase
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Bad no hear talk write
- September 30, 2026

I was sick but not that sick
- September 28, 2026






Powerfully penned, Thomas. This is very good my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian