-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
-
I love the vague references and allusions, the metaphorical array of madness and symbolism. You can certainly feel the missteps and empathize with the devastation. As with all good poetry, I can read this in several different ways.
It’s a piece that keeps calling you back, Thomas… like a final glance behind you at a beautiful woman passing by.
-
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
4 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Thomas W. Case
@thomaswcase
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Bad no hear talk write
- September 30, 2026

I was sick but not that sick
- September 28, 2026






Brilliantly penned, Thomas. A very powerful write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian