-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
-
-
Brilliantly penned, Thomas. Into the book it belongs! Incredible write my friend, I can’t stand plastic people either. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
7 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
6 Comments-
” all artists have
a fractured ease about things”I love your descriptive phrases. I also like how you focus on moments.
-
Powerfully penned, Thomas. Precise imagery and wordplay my friend. Fantastic write. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Thomas W. Case
@thomaswcase
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Bad no hear talk write
- September 30, 2026

I was sick but not that sick
- September 28, 2026







Amen, Thomas. I can relate all to well with this write my friend. Beautifully penned. Appreciate you.
Damian