-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
-
You have expressed a real life tale with honesty and clarity.
I have been there. Got locked up for being drunk in public myself once.
I think I said to a police officer “Your a C…U…N…T. I didn’t say it i just spelt it out.
He didn’t understand. When he realised what I was saying I was thrown in the van.
I they took my clothes and gave me some grey prison scrubs. When I sobered up I started singing prison songs.
“He’s in the jailhouse now.” and Locked up by Akon. Some counties in England are stricker on booze than others. I have been out of my mind all over England, but Yorkshire was the place they locked me up. Don’t do it in Yorkshire.Thanks for sharing this poem. I am glad to know I am not the only one.
regards
James -
-
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
7 Comments-
hello dearest Thomas who is to say what wisdom is maybe knowing it is futile is true wisdom…not all of us play games and if we do we may not realize it until later that might be wisdom a reckoning with behaviors… great write 💕
-
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
-
Brilliantly penned, Thomas. Into the book it belongs! Sound advice my friend, amazing write. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Thomas W. Case
@thomaswcase
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Bad no hear talk write
- September 30, 2026

I was sick but not that sick
- September 28, 2026





You write this story with such clarity and weave it into an engaging scene that reaches out and rivets my attention. Great poem.
John