-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
8 Comments-
Beautifully penned, Thomas. Analog recordings had life to them, that’s for sure my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Yes, the music world has certainly changed with the aid of computers that drain the soul out of a song. I still break out the records, I have to. “Todays music ain’t got the same soul.”
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
-
Beautifully penned, Thomas. One never knows when inspiration will make her appearance, a writer must always be ready my friend. Amazing write. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
7 Comments -
Thomas W. Case and
Knight are now friends
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
5 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Thomas W. Case
@thomaswcase
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Bad no hear talk write
- September 30, 2026

I was sick but not that sick
- September 28, 2026







hi dearest Thomas I loved those days too…I can’t play an instrument or sing but I can write lyrics…I wish I could hear them done this way with a real band ramble on dear poet 💕