-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
I admit to having a bit of that hobo spirit in me. If not for the dedication I feel toward loved ones, I might have been a wanderer. You capture the phenomenon well.
-
I was once this boy. Always on the move. Never settling down. You have the quintessential poet’s gift of telling the story of your characters with deep understanding and empathy. This spoke to me deep down about years gone by.
John
-
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
This is such an accurate telling. That quid pro quo system is so disappointing. And such a human trait, it seems
-
-
Powerfully penned, Thomas. Sounds like capitalism to me, and the force-fed propaganda woven into our heads on a daily basis. Excellent write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
6 Comments-
I can’t sleep lately. I lay in bed hour after hour and wake up tired.
Getting older means bills, stress, and worry. I’d love to go back to the playground and start over. -
-
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
4 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Thomas W. Case
@thomaswcase
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Bad no hear talk write
- September 30, 2026

I was sick but not that sick
- September 28, 2026



I’ve known people like this. It’s like a hunger they can’t sate, always be moving & seeing & going new places. Almost like it’s spiritual for them. I know a guy who literally hops & trains & goes where it takes him. This one made me smile 😊