-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
12 Comments-
-
Brilliantly penned, Thomas. Excellent storytelling my friend, I really dig the layers in your work my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Stirring stuff, Thomas! I felt I was there with you, with her, with her ass – knowing how tremendously realistic your delicious poetic fantasies tend to become mid-verse… it’s probably just as well that I wasn’t! Harriet-Jacqui xx
-
-
I live how you brilliantly rounded this out – starting with the ass, and finishing with the ass. The darker, harsher, more gritty memories walking between the reminiscence of that ass. It teases with questions but in the kind of way that stirs the mind rather than leaving dissatisfied. Always that ass…
-
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
14 Comments-
-
The innovation and imagination in your romantic poetry constantly enthralls me, you’re standout different, unique, Thomas xx
-
-
I’m only saying what I know to be the Truth. You’re a great modern poet with an exciting difference, Thomas.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Harriet-Jacqui xx and
Broom are now friends
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
8 Comments-
-
A trip into your mind, reveals how damaged we are as no one is set free. Unfiltered brilliance in your poetry & how you cut through the grit with your ideas. Great!
-
What I love about this is the double reflection. The reflection of the writer and the reflection of lights on the freeway. They blend beautifully into something very deep and human
-
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Superb piece of Xmas cheer that makes the reader thirsty for more. A clever write that brings images I would love to see in an old Twilight Zone or Night Gallery episode. Your work is always exceptional.
-
Powerfully penned, Thomas. Excellent Xmas write my friend. I pictured the Santa as Billy Bob Thornton. Too much Bad Santa I guess. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Thomas W. Case
@thomaswcase
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

I was sick but not that sick
- September 28, 2026

Watch this video
- September 28, 2026







It must have been something to behold. Nice piece, Thomas.