-
In celebration of National Poetry Month I am doing a series of poetry readings from my latest poetry collection Mask & Mirror at local libraries in my area. So psyched!
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
8 Comments-
-
-
Smooth, like butter, this poem captivates with the ‘come hither’ idea of poetry’s ability to sink it’s teeth into you; needing it’s charms, craving it’s emotional surrender..
Loved this and the imagery… you’re so amazing at finding a perfect visual!
Missed you *
🌹 💙 –
B
-
-
nightbirdblue joined the group
Published Authors
-
Crimsin and
nightbirdblue are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Knight
@knightscapes
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
Welcome Group
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

A Fly and a Secret, with a Promise
- September 26, 2026

Memento Memori in the Garden — with Atticus Abbey
- May 17, 2026







now this is what I call poetry… not the shit I write… THIS