-
Christopher changed their profile picture
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Fia Naturie joined the group
Welcome Group
-
Fia Naturie posted in the group Welcome Group
Welcome to StarsRite. I am so sorry that it took me a while to say that. We are building a wonderful community here. I see that we are leaving comments and thumbs up on peoples posts and that is fantastic because we are all here to share, support and to be seen.
Thank you all. -
S. Libellule wrote a new post
1 Comment - Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Knight
@knightscapes
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
Welcome Group
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

A Fly and a Secret, with a Promise
- September 26, 2026

Memento Memori in the Garden — with Atticus Abbey
- May 17, 2026







This is a very moving piece. I really see the pain expressed here. In a smile.
Regards
James