-
Knight and
Bluevelvet are now friends
-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) joined the group
Published Authors
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Hey all… I am so excited! My next poetry project is a collection of Africa poems from my travels to the Dark Continent last year. I am also going to be able to include color photos as well. The challenge will be selecting the ones that I want to accompany my poetry.
-
Knight wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Knight
@knightscapes
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
Welcome Group
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

A Fly and a Secret, with a Promise
- September 26, 2026

Memento Memori in the Garden — with Atticus Abbey
- May 17, 2026







I saw your new posts here, a few days ago…
Makes my heart glad to once more
hear the music of you…
🙂