-
Betty and
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) are now friends
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
-
About that sleepover you wanted, Peter, I suddenly remembered I’m busy that night. I don’t recall the night, but I’m sure I’m busy. By the way, how do you like the AI voice read of this piece at the end?
-
-
-
Betty and
Damian DeadLove are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Knight
@knightscapes
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
Welcome Group
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

A Fly and a Secret, with a Promise
- September 26, 2026

Memento Memori in the Garden — with Atticus Abbey
- May 17, 2026




You crafted this scene perfectly. And that last line was brilliant as the flame from that candle.
John