-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
2 Comments-
Love the ending of this! I’m a big coffee girl, and these days I drink it black. Still, I occasionally go for a cappuccino at the coffee shop… just plain.
Good luck in the contest! It’s a great entry.
BTW, if you love that foamy topping to your coffee as I do, get yourself a Nespresso Machine. I love mine.
Meg
xoxo
-
-
Thor_Azine changed their profile picture
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
-
Betty and
Surprise_Guest are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Knight
@knightscapes
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
Welcome Group
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

A Fly and a Secret, with a Promise
- September 26, 2026

Memento Memori in the Garden — with Atticus Abbey
- May 17, 2026






Thanks Penelope 😉