-
Daniel Long and
Succubus are now friends
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
-
-
Hi Fia, I’m curious about the “new_post_by_friend” will it stay showing up like that or is it temporary? The reason I ask is because I’ve not seen this quick preview who it’s by before I see the notification posting as you stated. I stay guessing which friend it was. Thank you in advance
-
-
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Still Crazee changed their profile picture
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Knight
@knightscapes
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
Welcome Group
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

A Fly and a Secret, with a Promise
- September 26, 2026

Memento Memori in the Garden — with Atticus Abbey
- May 17, 2026





thank you lovely Fia for all you hard work I am grateful 💕