-
Thor_Azine and
M.E are now friends
-
Thor_Azine wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
13 Comments-
-
-
Eat me from the inside out.
I will not cry I will not shout.
I’ll be yours for evermore.
You will not have to lock the door. -
Damn, Fia. Into the book it belongs! My mind kept thinking about “Darling Nikki” by Prince. Seductively penned my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
ReggiePoet and
Backdeckbenny (Peter) are now friends
-
ReggiePoet and
Detritus are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Knight
@knightscapes
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
Welcome Group
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

A Fly and a Secret, with a Promise
- September 26, 2026

Memento Memori in the Garden — with Atticus Abbey
- May 17, 2026





Beautiful ink…
You made the words come alive.