-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
3 Comments -
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
16 Comments-
-
-
-
-
-
-
All I could do was smile at the cleverness of this allegorical vibe.
One of my favorite poetic alleys.
Sexy, sexyNaaj
-
-
-
Mstrmnd1923 wrote a new post
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
1 Comment - Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Knight
@knightscapes
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
Welcome Group
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

A Fly and a Secret, with a Promise
- September 26, 2026

Memento Memori in the Garden — with Atticus Abbey
- May 17, 2026





hello dearest Benny this is beautiful yesterday my daughter and I were buying potted flowers and she held up another and said what about this friend when we made our choice she buckled it up in the back seat and smiled at me… for her I would have taken them all home ❤️