-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
4 Comments-
-
I’ve seen too many relationships like this. I think people can be rather self destructive. Abuse can also mess with our heads. We tend to believe that we are only as good as what our abusers tells us. It’s difficult to get away from that but most people live better lives once they do. Great ink.
-
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
2 Comments-
I remembered this one, Keith. This was one of the first endings you threw me a curve. I did not see vomiting while dancing to Foreigner. I like them as a band. But they did have those power ballads. lol. Great write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Cipher wrote a new post
2 Comments -
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
1 Comment -
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Knight
@knightscapes
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
Welcome Group
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

A Fly and a Secret, with a Promise
- September 26, 2026

Memento Memori in the Garden — with Atticus Abbey
- May 17, 2026






Unfortunately, this really does go down, Keith. But you really described the reality of this pseudo relationship. so to speak. Brilliantly penned, my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian