-
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Cipher wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
The terrifying thing about these almost disturbing pieces is that they read with such (pardon the pun) deadly accuracy & far too much semblance of reality to them. Damn
-
I sometimes think people try to hide that there are really bad upbringings. My father wasn’t abusive but I did have a rough childhood. I seen plenty of families that were basically this.
Yeah, that mother fucker deserved it. Great ink.
-
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Knight
@knightscapes
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
Welcome Group
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

A Fly and a Secret, with a Promise
- September 26, 2026

Memento Memori in the Garden — with Atticus Abbey
- May 17, 2026




Powerfully penned, Reggie. Incredible write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian