• Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    in my tower weep

    deep I go and deeper stillcultivating sadness it shines inside of me why deny itsweet melancholy serenades in the shadowsquietly I play my melodymetiqulously I climb the notes into my black dintheir is cackling accompanied by whispersthe horde reside...

    Read More
    4 Comments
    • Powerfully penned, Brenda. Amazing write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • Thia is a deeply moving poem, Crimsin. I felt especially those last 3 line. And the music made the poem more real to me, more tragic. To desire death, yet condemned to life, where only sadness can be found. And yet, there is also the deeply felt desire to be “understood”. Crimsin, you may not want anyone in your “onyx tower”, but your poem calls to us nonetheless. Is this not an invitation to at least feel your words?

      You write powerfully, Crimsin.

      Curt

    • hello dearest Curt of course it is I hope to move always that you got it makes me happy thank you ❤️

  • Profile picture of I_IS_ ME

    I_IS_ ME wrote a new post

    House Train

      Should I run if shit gets to closeIf you start to feel like an overdose Fucking talk to me mommy don't turn your backI'm feening for your ass like an addict on crack Don't be afraid of it baby everything...

    Read More
    5 Comments
  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    FIRST HUBBY

    FIRST HUBBYFat boy had a perverse kink.He liked to feel blood drippingon to his balls when he got a BJ. That meant a punch to my nose.He would shoot twice as muchand twice as hard and be twice ashappy,...

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • I sure hope this is fiction! Fat or not, this guy is a sad excuse for a man. I’ve never understood why some men treat their wives so terrible. A mistake I’ve seen in my life is that of assuming the children of a bad person will be bad, too.

  • Profile picture of M.E

    M.E and Profile picture of FlatDaddyFlatDaddy are now friends

    Profile Photo
    M.E
    @mustapha
  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    LOVELIFE PROGRESSION

    LOVE LIFE PROGRESSION The first hubby beats you.He threatens to kill you. The second hubby does drugs.You work and give him your pay. Third hubby doesn't beat you. He works, provides and gives you presents. You don't understand that at all!So you leave...

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • Paula
      Maybe, you’re looking in the wrong places.
      Looking outside ones self for happiness is what most of us do and it just never works.
      Happiness is illusive and impermanent so I settle mostly for contentment which is made easier when I have all the material things required for a decent life.
      Not everyone is that lucky and their happiness/contentment might just be having a hot shower or quick sex.

      Hope this doesn’t seem like a lecture.Its really only expressing what I have learnt.

      Have a nice day.

    • Moral of the story: Never get married.

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Usha
@usha-mekala2021gmail-com
Profile Photo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Profile Photo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace

Groups

My Recent Posts

The Man in the Room

The Gift of Chaos

Location

Iowa

New Report

Close