-
Crimsin wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
Chère C.,
You tag it love.
And that’s what I wish for you.
Heaps and heaps of love.
Warm regards, Gus-
-
Chère C.,
Love your write and your choice of music.
This is 12 years old and I didn’t know it, so I’m really glad you suggested it.This is so close to my music, that it gives me the courage to ask if i can put one of your poems to music one day.
Please don’t be scared. I’ll do nothing without your full OK. OK?
Have a wonderful thursday!
Warm regards, Gus -
-
-
-
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
5 Comments -
-
I_IS_ ME wrote a new post
-
I_IS_ ME wrote a new post
2 Comments-
I love the storytelling of this. Leroy is not a FRIEND! lol I just had to say it. Why did Tiffany’s skills make you think she’s a nurse? lol She could be a talented singer. Able to open up the throat. Hmm that’s a thought
-
-
Knight wrote a new post
5 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Usha
@usha-mekala2021gmail-com
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
My Recent Posts

The Man in the Room
- September 27, 2026

The Gift of Chaos
- September 19, 2026
Location
Iowa






Beautifully penned, Brenda. Excellent write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian